Friday, July 10, 2009

All work, no food

I wish I could eat, but I can't. I went to 459 and tried to eat some fruit and my stomach started to hurt. This is ridiculous. I still feel under the weather. I might have to finish everything soon. So, I could rest a little bit more. I'm feeling sleepy. I'm happy I made an effort to come today,instead of staying in my bed complaining. I feel I got alot accomplished. Now i'm caught up with my team. So I need to just take it a bit further and try to finish everything tonight. After, I'm done hopefully I could fully recover and eat some real food.Hopefully, we'll get our checks and we could go get groceries for the room and I could get some tylenol for my headache and other medicine. Until Next time....I'll blog a little bit more when I get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment