Friday, July 10, 2009

A New Day

I'm in the lab working on my thermal calculations. The time is 10:40 in the morning. Let's see how long I could last before I get nauseous again. I'm feeling weak.I haven't eaten anything.Everything I eat, I end up throwing it back up again. So Jim told me to stick to liquids for now. I'm not 100% today, but i should be able to do sufficient work to catch up. Right now, I should work on my narative part for the CDR and do my calculations later on tonight. So back to work I go. Hopefully I could stay up to finish my work because the meds in my system is making me sleepy. I'll fight through it and stay up. I should win today because I've been suffering for two days now....and i look like a mess. Even in my condition I still found a way to wake up and made it to my 9:00 meeting on time. Also, i'm in the lab working diligently on an empty stomach.That's what you call Dedication and being a team player. Until next time ....Adios Amigos...

No comments:

Post a Comment